Tonight for Family Home Evening we decorated cookies and carved pumpkins for Halloween. It was really fun. I remembered to take some pictures, so here they are!
Here is a video I got of us tonight, kind of fun!
Robert was serenading us during the carving, after he finished decorating cookies.
Here's my belly at 31 weeks! Our baby sure is getting BIG! I wish there was a way to give him more room - he feels all squished!
Mariah was helping hold the pumpkin for the picture. :)
Here are our Halloween cookies (the ones we hadn't already eaten), and yes, one IS a Christmas tree...Brandon's...
So by the end we have a spider, a goofy face, and a haunted house!
2 comments:
Um...I just found your blog on Kelly's page. Thought I would say hi and tell you how cute of a pregnant woman you make. Super cute! How is everything going up there? Tell Brandon hi!
Wow!!! Looks like you guys had a fantastic Halloween celebration. Wish we could have been there!
Post a Comment